Friday, September 28, 2007

Cubefield Science For Kids darkkaura @ 2007-09-28T09: 13:00

Of course not. There had to be easy. And it will not. But I'm there and I realized the other day, late, and when I cry five minutes after seeing a movie in one of those nights that always demented echo. And I think that what I really strikes a chord with the people who hurt others inadvertently let them, I have a little history of films and books mourned with those characteristics. I do not know. And yes, after three days of class in college I realized where I was and cried I have not exactly clear why, but I felt sad and talveznoseasuficientementebuenaparaesto. Igualqueyanomesaleescribirbien. But I'm there. Studying philosophy. And it is nice just because it's what I do. Because I learn somethings wonderful. And finally, we must be brave, because we can all be brave and the value is there for anyone who wants to take it. Ah, Peter Pan was splendid.
And it is that I'm a little scared, peronolodiréenvozalta, because I hope to be brave. I will not die a day because I still hear-elmundoquevive softly, "because the mornings have that new smell you do not know if you like it or not just because it stings a bit in his eyes. My summer has been fantastic, although not entirely September September, but August, towards the end, left behind in July through January and February. Queellatienequeestarbienydejardemarearse. I have to know what I want from me. And finding (CHT me

0 comments:

Post a Comment