Friday, February 1, 2008

Cubefield Sony Ericsson Ogre Nanny

As a child, a little girl I can be even now, with Wendy, did not interest me too listening to music. At that time was more exciting adventures to live and secret caves where they lost. When my friends talked about their favorite singers fashion, I never knew who they were.

However, I remember some things that were important. I remember my parents had a turntable in the dining room later in the office. Remember the old radio that had to be bigger than me, which still adorns the shelf above orrdenador. I remember his collection of jazz and classical music. I remember the cassette of the car and especially the mandrake. But mostly I remember my mother singing.

Mum always liked to sing. It has a deep voice, the kind that you walk inside and you are ringing for a while. He also likes to show off, and always sings loudly, as he runs with all his strength until he can not more, more or less well.

  If I had to choose two songs from that time two songs, the first of what would have to speak to the Ogre's Nana. And to tell you about the ogre Nana would tell you of Joaquim. Joaquim was born exactly six months before me. We were always something like brothers or cousins. I really envied him. He had the ability to find fossils, fungi, incredible secrets, or what I always thought incredible secret, where no one else did. Had the ability to draw an alien leg starting with great detail. And besides, I always had the most amazing Lego constructions, from spacecraft to fairytale castles. Now that your life away a little more dp; nbsp; "Mom, cántamela

And she did.

I liked that song because my name levaba title, because he spoke of birds, of stars and travel and because mom sang so well that more than sleep, I opened her eyes and smile under the sheets. I had reg Lluis Llachwinged a song with my name. And it was so pretty.

So yes, I have a weakness for music, for singing at all hours and put some songs to my favorite moments.

Now I have restricted some tunes, but soon come back to sing. I have also discovered other new songs from the words of one night of film, hats and coffee. And I have again isLaura de Lluis Llach spoon.

need to find as the nanny of the Ogre.

And finally, maybe a day now walk slowly while singing, will raise a song in my head along with a comet, or sleep on the floor, letting it die slowly my voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment