Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kates Playground In Strawberry "I came back LOL VO


LOOK. I AM ALIVE.

Yeah, strange, but let's talk about my life and how biology became more difficult for chemistry in general of course. Uh, sorry, not today fics, too trauma tooooodo product works and the rest. But try to write something ... Really.

I. Pwning me national holidays. NOVEMBER

, MONTH OF HOMELAND . And, as I feared, I did not honor roll this year. Mom is not happy, as expected, and I like her, eitherpo, but managed to take * * do not know where, time to miss nothing of video games:). I've tried a thousand times with that stuff and no way to start: ( Also, my love for Brawl Marth not stop, I think I'm obsessed: / Whatever the case, does not really matter | DD

IV. Comments randoms.

* A-last night I had a nightmare and there were so blooood DDDDD: * YAY! Obama won:) Now you just have to wait for the shit or not, or * I REALLY HATE
LEVELS 4 DDD \u0026lt;
* I left the tournament and I doubt it becomes criticalaa go ... "Yay?
* I HAVE BRAWL FOR CHRISTMAS: DDDDD * I *
* Also, I have an obsession with emotional trauma
Fire Emblem ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment